Table of Contents
Top 10 Outbound Tourism Markets, Trips and Spending per Country To 2018 provides detailed information on the top 10 outbound tourism markets globally. This report analyzes market data and provides a better understanding of tourism flows and tourist expenditure.
- Mexico is the leading tourist destination for Americans, accounting for 30.4% of total international departures in 2013. Departures to this country totaled 18.7 million in 2013
- Tourists spent US$13.3 billion in Hong Kong in 2013, making it the largest contributor to China's outbound tourist expenditure, with a share of 8.3%
- Austria is the leading tourist destination for Germans, accounting for 14.2% of total international departures in 2013. Departures to this country totaled 12 million in 2013
- Tourists spent US$4.2 billion in Turkey in 2013, making it the largest contributor to Russia's outbound tourist expenditure, with a share of 6.5%
"The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights, including::
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the top 10 global outbound tourism markets
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in these markets such as average spending per trip
- Each tourism market is further analyzed by providing extensive data for key destination countries. Detailed market classification covering tourism flows, tourist expenditure and average expenditure per trip is provided
Reasons To Buy
- Take strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to top 10 outbound tourism markets
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Egypt is one of the fastest growing and most promising economy in Africa. Egypt's high growth rate in recent years was driven by high international tourist inflow, growth in trade & logistics and ICT market. ...
Malaysia Medical Tourism Market: Overview In terms of revenue, the Malaysia medical tourism market is expected to register a CAGR of 30.5% during the forecast period, 2016–2024. The primary objective ...
The global medical tourism market accounts for about $XX billion in 2014 and it is anticipated to reach a market value of $XX billion by the end of 2020 at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period of 2015 ...