Table of Contents
The Strategic Defence Intelligence Global Top 10 Defense Companies: Company Guide is a crucial resource for anyone looking to gain information on the top companies in the global defense industry. Detailed company profile and SWOT analysis information is provided for all the leading companies who are ranked in order by total annual revenues generated.
The Boeing Company
Lockheed Martin Corporation
General Dynamics Corporation
BAE Systems plc
Northrop Grumman Corporation
L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc.
Strategic Defence Intelligence's Global Top 10 Defense Companies: Company Guide report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
This report presents key information and issues for all the leading companies in the global defense industry for business intelligence requirements. It also provides information on business operations, history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries for the companies featured within the report. In addition, the report also provides strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition) for all the leading companies in the industry. All strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The Global Top 10 Defense Companies: Company Guide comprises of two sections - Peer Analysis and Company Profiles. The Peer Analysis section compares key financial parameters for the companies mentioned in the report based on the latest available financial data.
- The Company Profiles section provides in depth data about the featured companies and their operations. The company profiles contain company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees as well as information on products and services
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the leading companies within the industry and compare them with their peers
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors impacting each individual company featured
- Increase business/sales activities by better understanding your competitors across the industry
- Obtain yearly profitability figures for all the leading companies within the industry
The Boeing Company, is the largest of all defense companies with revenues of US$86,623 million reported in FY2013. The second- and third-largest cosmetics companies are Lockheed Martin Corporation and General Dynamics Corporation with revenues of US$45,358 million and US$31,218 million respectively in FY2013.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
Global Military Personal Protective Equipment Market: Overview Military personal protective equipment has become a crucial and standard element of soldier equipment. One of the major factor driving the ...
“Fiber optics gyroscope market to grow at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 and 2022” The fiber optics gyroscope market is expected to reach USD 1,037.0 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 ...