Table of Contents
The Swiss social security system comprises various forms of social insurance, which aim to protect people living and working in Switzerland, and their dependents. It is organized federally, and social security responsibilities are divided between federal and cantonal authorities. The Swiss social security system consists of five components: old-age and disability pension; protection against the consequences of illness and accidents; income compensation allowances for military, civilian or civil defense services; maternity and unemployment insurance; and family allowances.
The Swiss economy is based on a highly qualified labor force performing highly skilled work. Most of the country’s residents are employed by small and medium-sized enterprises.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into employee benefits in Switzerland, including:
- An overview of state and compulsory benefits in Switzerland
- Detailed information about private benefits in Switzerland
- Insights into the various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security
- The regulatory framework of employee benefits in Switzerland
This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Switzerland:
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits.
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, short-term sickness, medical benefits, workmen’s compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, minimum resources, long-term care, unemployment and private benefits
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Switzerland.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Switzerland
- Assess Switzerland’s employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Switzerland
- Gain insights into key organizations governing Switzerland’s employee benefits, and their impact on companies
- The social security system encompasses pension insurance, sickness and maternity insurance, accident insurance, family benefits and unemployment insurance.
- Benefits under the Swiss social security system are primarily funded through contributions made by the employer, employee, the Swiss Confederation and Cantons.
- In Switzerland, employers provide employees with private benefits, over and above state and compulsory benefits for the development and retention of employees.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...