Table of Contents
Apco Oil and Gas International Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q3, 2014
Apco Oil and Gas International Inc. (Apco) is an oil and gas company. The company acquires, explores and develops oil and gas properties in South America. Its assets include Entre Lomas, Bajada del Palo, Charco del Palenque, Acambuco, Rio Cullen, Las Violetas and Angostura, Agua Amarga, Coiron Amargo, Turpial, and Llanos basin. Apco has operations in Neuquen, Austral, and Northwest basins in Argentina. The company has interests in three exploration and production contracts in Colombia, and two exploration permits and eight oil and gas producing concessions in Argentina. It has offices in Buenos Aires, Argentina; and Bogota, Colombia. Apco is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the US
Apco Oil and Gas International Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational data, analysis and strategic insight into company. The report provides latest annual and quarterly overview of production, reserves, share price performance, reserve changes, capital expenditures, acreage, performance metrics and results of oil & gas operations.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies’ capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes -
- The report provides detailed and unique insights information on the key operational parameters. The report provides a comprehensive overview of production, reserves, reserve changes, capital expenditures, acreage, performance metrics, and results of oil & gas operations.
- Provides analysis of the share price performance of the company and the key valuation multiples. The report provides a comprehensive overview of share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production ($boe/d) and EV/Proved Reserve ($/boe)
- Provides annual and quarterly information on key operational and financial parameters. Annual information is for the current and the last four years while the quarterly information is for the current and the last four quarters
- The report provides detailed crude oil and natural gas reserves and production information of the company by country as disclosed in their annual report and regulatory filings.
- Contains in-depth and latest information on exploration, development, finding & development, acquisition expenditure, gross and net developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company as disclosed in their annual report and regulatory filings.
Note: Scope of the report mentioned above is generic and may not be applicable to all the companies. The report is based on the information disclosed by the company in their annual report and regulatory filings. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.
Quarterly information is covered only for those companies which are December ending and files quarter report. There might be cases where countries/regions data column/Charts will be blank for last five years. This is due to companies might have discontinued reporting of that countries/regions during the last five year time period.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Provides up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on operational parameters of the company.
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational parameters of your competitors.
- Rank your performance against other E&P companies using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors’ financial and operational data.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational parameters.
- Establish relative performance among the industry’s players based on key operational and financial measures.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) plc (Europa Oil) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration services. The company provides development and production of conventional and unconventional hydrocarbon ...
Summary Empire Oil & Gas NL (Empire Oil) is an oil and gas company that explores and develops oil and gas fields. The company has assets in Carnarvon Basin and Perth Basin. Its Carnarvon Basin prospects ...
Summary Extraction Oil & Gas LLC (EOG) is an upstream energy company which focuses on the acquisition, development and production of oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids reserves in the Rocky Mountains. ...
Oil And Gas