Table of Contents
Hotels (establishments that provide paid lodging and full guest services, typically with a continuous staff presence) market have seen moderate change in the recent years and is also expected to evolve in similar fashion in the near future. The report Global Hotels Market Analytics to 2020: Rooms and Revenue Analytics provides deep dive data analytics on wide ranging Hotels business aspects including overall revenue by customer type - Business and Leisure, by type of hotel - Budget, Midscale, Upscale and Luxury, Room and Non-Room Revenues, Number of Establishments and Rooms and Guest In-Flow for the period 2011 to 2015 and forecast to 2020.
Furthermore, the report also details out Room Occupancy Rate (percentage of available rooms sold during a given period), Rooms Nights Available and Occupied, Revenue per Room by Hotel Category for the period 2011 to 2020 along with Total Revenues by Hotel Category and Customer Type.
The report acts as an essential tool for companies active or plans to venture in to the Hotels business. The comprehensive statistics within the report provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- Overview of the Global Hotels business.
- Analysis of the Room Occupancy Rate, Rooms Nights Available and Occupied and total Number of Hotel Establishments and Rooms
- Historic and forecast revenues by Customer type and Hotel Category for the period 2011 through to 2020
- Analytics on Revenue stream - Total Revenue, Room and Non-Room Revenue, Revenue per Available and Occupied Room and Total Revenue per Available Room by Hotel Category and Customer Type.
Global Hotels Market Analytics to 2020: Rooms and Revenue Analytics is a broad level market overview of Hotels business in Global. The research guide provides the up-to-date market size data for period 2011-2015 and illustrative forecast to 2020 covering key market aspects like Number of Establishments and Rooms by Hotel Category - Budget, Midscale, Upscale and Luxury, Number of Rooms Nights Available and Occupied, Revenue per Room, Total Room and Non-Room Revenue, Number of Guests by Type - Business and Leisure and various other critical aspects of the Hotels business.
Reasons To Buy
- Embrace the market information at category and segment level for precise marketing plan
- Outline investments on potential growth factors considering actual market size and future prospects
- Evolve business plans based on forecasts information
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Car Rental Market: Overview Car rental has emerged to be one of the most prominent services operating in the urban transport sector.Rising demand for car sharing, growth of megacities and increase ...
Trends, opportunities and forecast in this market to 2022 by location (On-Airport and Off-Airport), type of customer (Business, Leisure, and Others), vehicle (Luxury Cars, Executive Cars, Economy Cars, ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...