Table of Contents
The Global C4ISR Market 2016-2026
Global C4ISR market, valued at US$134.6 billion in 2016, is projected grow at a CAGR of 2.85%, to value US$178.2 billion by 2026. The cumulative market for global expenditure on C4ISR systems is valued at US$1.7 trillion over the forecast period. Global expenditure on command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems is expected to show robust growth over the forecast period, primarily due to the increased importance of C4ISR systems in modern or fourth-generation warfare.
Demand for land-based C4ISR systems is expected to increase with the greater implementation and deployment of Network Centric Warfare (NCW) principles, as these necessitate the use of battlefield command systems, data and communication security systems, and the sensors required for surveillance and observation platforms. As such, it is expected to register strong growth over the forecast period. Land-based C4ISR systems are expected to constitute 66% of the market and thus the largest segment of expenditure.
The global C4ISR Systems market is expected to be led by North America with a share of 44% over the forecast period, followed by Asia-Pacific with 26% and Europe with a share of 19%. The Middle Eastern market for is expected to account for 8%, followed by the Latin American and African markets with a collective share of 3%.
Technological advancements in the field of C4ISR technologies have resulted in the production of open smartphone-enabled services and applications systems, which are tailored to meet the needs of the military. One such innovation is the “SoldierEyes” mobile smartphone solution, a product of Overwatch, which is a strategic business unit of Textron Systems Advanced Systems. Russia and China have also undertaken development programs for the same and intend to induct these systems in their navies over the forecast period.
The report “The Global C4ISR Market 2016-2026” offers detailed analysis of the global C4ISR market over the next 10 years, and provides market size forecasts. Furthermore, it covers key technological and market trends in the industry and analyzes factors influencing demand for C4ISR systems. Additionally, the report highlights challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Overview: Snapshot of the C4ISR market during 2016–2026, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends, and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the expenditure with respect to regions as well as segments.
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in the C4ISR market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the C4ISR market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each segment.
- Regional Review: Insights into modernization patterns and budgetary allocation for the top countries within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the C4ISR market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Trend Analysis – Key Defense Market: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the C4ISR segments expected to be in demand in each region.
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive Landscape Analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of the global C4ISR industry. It provides an overview of key defense companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
Companies mentioned in this report: Northrop Grumman, BAE Systems, Elbit Systems, Rockwell Collins, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, CACI International Inc, Boeing, L-3 Communications, Harris Corporation, Thales-Raytheon Systems, Rheinmetall Defence, SAAB, General Dynamics Corporation, Serco, ManTech International Corporation, Kratos Defense and Security Solutions.
- The global C4ISR systems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.85% over the forecast period.
- The market consists of four categories: Land-based Systems, Airborne Systems, Naval Systems and Space-based Systems. It is expected to be dominated by the Land-based Systems segment, followed by Airborne Systems, Naval Systems and Space-based Systems.
- The North American region is forecasted to dominate the sector with a share of 44%, followed by the Asia-Pacific market, which is dominated by China, India, Japan and South Korea. Russia, France and the UK account for major market share in the European region.
The demand for C4ISR systems is expected to be driven by rise of asymmetric warfare and the growing need for interoperability and integrated solutions among military strategists. Given such situations, C4ISR systems are considered by most nations to be the most important tools for victory in a conflict. The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have also highlighted the growing importance of C4ISR systems in modern warfare. Demand for land-based C4ISR systems is expected to increase with the greater implementation and deployment of Network Centric Warfare (NCW) principles, as these necessitate the use of battlefield command systems, data and communication security systems, and the sensors required for surveillance and observation platforms
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2016-2026, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of C4ISR segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2016-2026
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global C4ISR systems market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different C4ISR systems segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global C4ISR systems market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global C4ISR market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top C4ISR systems providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
Global Military Personal Protective Equipment Market: Overview Military personal protective equipment has become a crucial and standard element of soldier equipment. One of the major factor driving the ...
“Fiber optics gyroscope market to grow at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 and 2022” The fiber optics gyroscope market is expected to reach USD 1,037.0 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 ...