Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
Military platforms form the basis of the ability of states to conduct military activities in the modern world. Used to combat adversaries, these assets also serve to coerce potential enemies through the threat of force or the demonstration of would-be combat. Similarly, military platforms are used to deter aggression from adversaries through the demonstration of military capability – and thus ability – to harm a potential opponent to a level at which any potential political gain would be nullified. Military powers seeking to project force globally require military platforms – predominantly naval, space and airborne platforms – to cross large distances and deliver the threat or realisation of force.
Outside of military confrontation, these assets are also important for operations other than potential or realised combat; - the use of land, airborne, naval and space-based platforms to conduct maritime search and rescue, for example, as well as peacekeeping, the maintenance of civil order or the gathering of battlefield or political intelligence, will help to support the requirement for sustaining these platforms. In certain circumstance military platforms become incredibly important political assets; - the use of South East Asian military platforms to assist in the search for Malaysian Airlines flight 370 and AirAsia flight QZ8501 indicate the importance of such platforms to wider national interests. These military platforms require substantial resources in order to sustain their capability and availability for the end user. Lifetime support services – comprised of multiple sub-services – are the enablers for these platforms.
Globally, the market for military platform lifetime support services was assessed to be worth $155.9bn in 2015. This figure amounts to approximately 10% of total globally military expenditure.
“The significance of military platforms for political leaders worldwide will drive the requirement for sustaining these platforms at a level of operational capability to facilitate their use. Platform lifetime support services will thus continue to be a fundamental component of defence budget expenditure globally, as these services are rightly viewed by military planners as one of the most fundamental set of expenditures required to operate effectively as a military power.”
Why you should invest in the Military Platform Lifetime Support Services Market 2015-2025 report:
What is the future of the Military Platform Lifetime Support Services Market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.How this 257 page report delivers:
- View Global Military Ground Vehicle Market Forecasts from 2015-2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed regional, national, and submarket sales projections of the market, analysis of the various competitors, and the market’s commercial drivers and restraints, allowing you to more effectively compete. In addition to market forecasts covering the period 2015-2025, this new study brings together current market data and submarket breakdown information, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
- Our report provides 191 tables, charts and graphs
- see a thorough assessment of the current state of the Military Platform Lifetime Support Services Market, where opportunities exist, and where barriers to entry are high.
- See an exclusive interview with Dytecna Ltd, a leading European defence service provider
- By reading the transcript of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the r
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources