Table of Contents
The report titled “The Philippines E-Commerce Market Outlook to 2018 - Driven by Rising Internet Proliferation and Effective Online Payment System” provides a comprehensive analysis on the future prospects for E-Commerce industry in the Philippines. The report covers various aspects such as market size of the Philippines E-Commerce Market in terms of value, market segmentation by B2B E-commerce and B2C E-commerce market. The B2C E-commerce market has been further segmented on the basis of Travel (covering online air ticketing and hotel booking and online cab bookings) and Non Travel E-commerce market (covering online retailing, online financial services and online digital downloads). The B2B E-Commerce market has been segmented on the basis of various enterprises grouped as small, medium and large enterprise. The enterprises have been categorized based on the size of the enterprise and the number of employees in the same.
The Philippines e-commerce market has a tremendous potential in terms of future growth because of a large number of people becoming adaptive towards online shopping trends with the help of rising internet and social media penetration rate in the country. The e-commerce market in the Philippines is projected to reach USD ~ million by 2018 from merely USD ~ million in the year 2013 and thus is expected to grow at a stupendous CAGR of 101.4% during 2013-2018. The inconsistencies in the internet services that are being provided across the country would be taken care of in the coming years leading to more people getting internet access. The payment security issues would be given more consideration so as people have more confidence in the e- commerce services and feel secure transacting through the internet.
The Philippines E-Commerce Market has different channels through which it caters to different customer base and needs. The two different channels are Business to Consumer (B2C) and Business to Business (B2B). The market is largely dominated by B2C channel which has a huge share in the market revenue when compared to B2B channel. The B2C channel held a share of ~% in the overall market of E-commerce sales in the Philippines in 2013. Some of the leading players in this channel are Zalora, Lazada, Cebu Pacific, The Philippines Airlines and others. The Philippines B2C e-commerce market is broadly segmented into online travel and non travel websites. While the travel e-commerce captured a large share of ~% in the B2C e-commerce market in the country in 2013, the non-travel websites accounted for ~% share.
Online retail has been experiencing a remarkable growth in the Philippines majorly due to the success of discount driven online sites. The different online retail sites such as Lazada, CashCash Pinoy, Groupon and Zalora have brought a new zeal and excitement in the e-commerce space in the Philippines by building trust and loyalty among the customers and offering heavy discounts. The online retail market in the country is projected to grow at a stupendous rate of 189.2% during the period 2013-2018. The market would grow in terms of total value of transactions to USD ~ million by the year 2018.
Key Topics Covered in the report:
- The Philippines E-Commerce Market Size and Future Outlook, 2013-2018
- The Philippines E-Commerce Market Segmentation by B2B and B2C E-commerce Markets, 2013-2018
- The Philippines B2B E-commerce Market Size and Future Projections, 2013-2018
- The Philippines B2B E-commerce Market Segmentation by Different Business Enterprises, 2013-2018
- The Philippines B2C E-commerce Market Size
- The Philippines B2C E-commerce Market Segmentation by Travel and Non Travel E-Commerce Markets, 2013-2018
- The Philippines Travel E-Commerce Market Size and Future Projections, 2013-2018
- The Philippines Travel E-commerce Market Segmentation by Online Air Ticketing and Online Cab Booking,2013
- The Philippines Online Non Travel Market Size and Future Projections, 2013-2018
- The Philippines Online Non Travel Market Segmentation by Online Retail, Financial Services and Digital Downloads, 2013
- The Philippines Online Retail Market Size and Future Projections, 2013-2018
- The Philippines Online Retail Market Segmentation by Types of Products, 2013
- The Philippines Online Retail Market Shares of Major Players, 2013
- The Philippines Online Financial Services Market Size and Future Projections, 2013-2018
- The Philippines Online Financial Services Market Segmentation by Types of Services, 2013
- The Philippines Online Financial Services Market Share of Major Players
- The Philippines Online Digital Downloads Market Size and Future Projections, 2013-2018
- The Philippines Online Digital Downloads Market Segmentation by Different Downloads, 2013
- The Philippines E-Commerce Trends and Developments
- The Philippines E-Commerce Government Regulations
- The Philippines E-Commerce Strategic Partnerships
- The Philippines Online Advertising and Classifieds Market Overview
- The Philippines Online Payment Gateway Market Size and Future Projections, 2013-2018
- The Philippines Online Payment Gateway Value Chain
- The Philippines Online Payment Gateway Market Segmentation by Travel and Non Travel Market Transactions, 2013
- The Philippines Online Payment Gateways Market Share of Major Players, 2013
- The Philippines E-Commerce Market Future Prospects and Opportunities
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Analysis of Key Sectors of BIMSTEC Countries with production, consumption, imports and exports, BIMSTEC Countries major sectors, investment in BIMSTEC countries, BIMSTEC Countries investment outlook Description ...
ASEAN was founded in 1967 by Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore and Thailand. Later Brunei, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar were also added to this economically motivated organization. Its prime ...
Four Asian Tigers term was used for free and developed economies of Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan. All the countries maintained their economic growth since 1960’s, fueled by exports and ...