Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
The drive towards highly advanced individual warfighter systems is currently picking up speed in both Europe and North America, where land forces are looking to equip the individual soldier with the optical devices, personnel protective equipment, and intelligence capabilities to enable them to perform on the modern battlefield. Presently, this is not a trend that is being replicated in other regions like Africa and Central and South America, as most developing markets continue to make individual off the shelf purchases rather than invest in advanced programs. Although, as a result of plummeting defence expenditure in countries like the U.S., this is unlikely to affect companies’ expansion strategies, as more than a few defence companies are looking to steer their operations away from the U.S., and into new and more lucrative markets in Asia and the Middle East. Visiongain assesses that the global military optronics market will attain revenues of $5.05bn in 2015.Why you should invest in the Military Optronics, Surveillance & Sighting Systems Market 2015-2025: Personal Imaging Systems, Electro Optical (EO) & Infrared (IR) Imaging Technologies
What is the future of the military optronics market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.What you will find in this 409 page report:
- View global military optronics market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed regional, national, and submarket sales projections of the market, analysis of the various competitors, and the market’s commercial drivers and restraints, allowing you to more effectively compete in its environment. In addition to market forecasts covering the period 2015-2025, this new study brings together current market data, and submarket breakdown information, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
- Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insightOur report provides 440 tables, charts and graphs
- See a thorough assessment of the current state of the military optronics market, where opportunities exist, and where barriers to entry are high.
- See detailed tables containing 158 significant contracts, projects & programmes.
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues, with which products, and with which technology.See an exclusive interview with Exelis, Inc.
- By reading the transcript of the exclusive expert opinion interview contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the military optronics sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit, allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales.
- Tim White, Director of Communications & Eric Garris, Chief Engineer, Exelis, Inc.Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2015-2025
- What are the dynamics of the military optronics industry? How will regional and national markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and gain more insight into 4 key submarkets. These 4 submarkets are forecast at the global level and also for each of the 20 leading national market providing 80 distinct market spaces to examine.
- Image Intensification (I2)
- Infra Red (IR)
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources