Table of Contents
Saudi Arabia is confronting a clear risk from sophisticated cyber-attacks. The region’s growing economy, high internet & mobile penetration, and sophisticated infrastructure make it an attractive destination for hackers to make easy money. Currently, the country is leading in terms of cyber-attacks in the Gulf region, while globally, the Kingdom ranks second in spam attacks. Increasing frequency and severity of security threats, and lack of IT security expertise are propelling demand for Managed Security Services (MSS) in the country. Organizations have been increasing investment in security services, and complexity in handling security issues in-house is leading them to opt for Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs). Huge investments are expected in cloud security services and network security services over the forecast period. Cloud-based managed security services are anticipated to grow faster than the market for remotely monitored Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) MSS, since they offer encryptions, along with opportunities for future expansion due to adoption of cloud computing.
According to “Saudi Arabia Managed Security Services Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the Kingdom’s managed security services market is estimated to reach around USD 3.5 billion by 2020. Since, the evolving threat landscape in the country demands smarter and more responsive solutions, enterprises are moving towards outsourced services, which reduces cost and effort, at the same time providing a resilient incident management system. The government is continuously investing in large IT security projects and is anticipated to be the fastest growing end use sector for managed security services in the country. Other application areas expected to exhibit growth are BFSI, oil & gas and education sector. Enterprises are looking for centralized visibility and security management, with high level of protection against malware. Increase in IT spending and growing incidence of malicious malware attacks and cyber-attacks will be the key drivers for the growth in country’s MSS market during the forecast period. “Saudi Arabia Managed Security Services Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects of MSS market in Saudi Arabia:
- Saudi Arabia Managed Security Services Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Application Industry, By Company
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Managed Security Services market in Saudi Arabia
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with managed security service providers and channel partners. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Actionable Strategies to Remain Relevant Amidst the Cloudy Landscape New analysis from Frost & Sullivan’s Digital Transformation program titled Growth Opportunities in the Global Contact Center Systems ...
Growing Demand for Advanced Detection and Remediation Driving the Market Scope of the Study This research study provides an analysis of the Asia-Pacific Managed Security Services (MSS) market. Scope: Managed ...
Adoption of Advanced Customer Contact Applications Continued The Australian contact center applications market size is estimated to decline from $121.7 million in 2015 to $118.5 million by 2022, at a ...