Table of Contents
Cloud computing has been witnessing increasing market traction within major geographies across the globe. In India, the market for cloud based data storage services is currently in growing phase due to their rising adoption in large business setups as well as small and medium size enterprises (SMEs). Cloud computing technology offers tremendous cost benefits over traditional in-house systems for data storage. However, migrating to cloud is marred with its own set of challenges such as incompatibility with legacy systems and data security issues. However, the adoption of cloud computing services in India is gaining attraction, with increasing participation expected to be witnessed from both private as well as government sector. Furthermore, cloud vendors are increasingly devising innovative pricing modules to cater to a wider consumer segment.
According to “India Cloud Computing Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the market for cloud computing services in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 22% during 2015-2020. Increased government spending on National Optical Fibre Network (NOFN) and various e-governance portals, coupled with growing acceptance of cloud services in SME segment is expected to drive the market for cloud computing. SaaS is set to top the charts as the largest cloud service segment, occupying over 40% share in the market by 2020. However, cloud services are likely to face stiff challenges pertaining to data security, vendor lock-in period and less availability of quality IT hardware infrastructure in semi-urban regions across the country. “India Cloud Computing Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects related to cloud computing services market in India:
- India Cloud Computing Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Private, Public and Hybrid
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of cloud computing market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with cloud computing services providers in India. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This 2017 module has 138 pages and 67 tables and figures Worldwide hyperscale data center markets implement cloud computing with shared resource and the aim, more or less achieved of providing foolproof ...
C-Level Enterprise Data Center Assessment: WinterGreen Research announces a study to address the move from Ethernet wiring for the data center with Cat5e to fiber. The ability to get optics going in the ...
“The growing need for a highly scalable centralized system for the management of field services is expected to drive the Field Service Management (FSM) market” The FSM market size is expected to grow ...