Table of Contents
This report is the result of extensive research into the income protection and critical illness insurance market in the UK, covering the market dynamics, outlook and competitive landscape. It provides estimates of the market size and projections of new business premiums, and discusses key products and distribution channels. The report also provides an overview of leading companies in the category, alongside details of any strategic initiatives undertaken.
- The report provides market analysis and insights into the UK income protection and critical illness insurance business
- It also provides a snapshot of market size and market dynamics
- Furthermore, the report discusses key drivers, distribution channels and the outlook for the market
- It also summarises deals, news and regulatory developments in the category
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the income protection and critical illness insurance market in the UK
- It provides historical values for the UK income protection and critical illness insurance market for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2014–2018 forecast period
- It offers estimates of new business premiums collected in the market by product type
- It provides an overview of market dynamics and market drivers
- It profiles top protection providers in the UK and outlines key challenges facing them
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an understanding of the UK income protection and critical illness insurance market
- Learn about the performance of market drivers, distribution channels and market dynamics
- Explore types of products and key competitors in the category
- Find out more on key deals and recent developments in the market
- Protection sales remained flat despite adverse market conditions
- The income protection and critical illness category is expected to expand at a benign rate
- The MMR is expected to highlight protection advice need
- Insurers argue protection is the answer to reducing welfare costs
- Technology is expected to change protection distribution
- ABI shows a rise in protection claims payouts in 2013
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...