Table of Contents
The Travel and Tourism Intelligence Center Global Top 10 Hotel Operators Companies: Company Guide is a crucial resource for anyone looking to gain information on the top companies in the global hotel operators industry. Detailed company profile and SWOT analysis information is provided for all the leading companies who are ranked in order by total annual revenues generated.
Marriott International, Inc.
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Shangri-La Asia Ltd
InterContinental Hotels Group Plc
Rezidor Hotel Group
Choice Hotels International, Inc.
Travel and Tourism Intelligence Center's Global Top 10 Hotel Operators Companies: Company Guide report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Travel and Tourism Intelligence Center strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
This report presents key information and issues for all the leading companies in the global hotel operators industry for business intelligence requirements. It also provides information on business operations, history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries for the companies featured within the report. In addition, the report also provides strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition) for all the leading companies in the industry. All strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The Travel and Tourism Intelligence Center Global Top 10 Hotel Operators Companies: Company Guide comprises of two sections - Peer Analysis and Company Profiles. The Peer Analysis section compares key financial parameters for the companies mentioned in the report based on the latest available financial data.
- The Company Profiles section provides in depth data about the featured companies and their operations. The company profiles contain company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees as well as information on products and services
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the leading companies within the industry and compare them with their peers
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors impacting each individual company featured
- Increase business/sales activities by better understanding your competitors across the industry
- Obtain yearly profitability figures for all the leading companies within the industry
The Marriott International, Inc., is the largest of all hotel operators companies with revenues of US$12,784 million reported in FY2013. The second- and third-largest cosmetics companies are Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. and Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide, Inc. with revenues of US$9,735 million and US$6,115 million respectively in FY2013.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Growing demand for real-time optimized guest experience management is expected to drive the growth of the smart hospitality market” The smart hospitality market is expected to grow from USD 5.74 billion ...
Luxury Hotels Provide Travelers And Tourists With High-End Lodging Experience Including Facilities Such As Discreet Check-In & Check-Out, Heated & Fresh Water Swimming Pool (Private Swimming Pools Offered ...
The Global Budget Hotels Market to 2020 Summary Global budget hotel market industry grew in 2015 due to demand for affordable accommodation, with an increase in the middle-class population in Asia-Pacific ...