Table of Contents
Cold chain is an essential part of the overall supply chain industry. Cold chain involves storage and transportation of temperature sensitive and perishable products along the supply chain through refrigerated and thermal packaging methods. Growing need to avoid wastage of food and loss of healthcare products due to spoilage is the major factor driving global cold chain market. Rising demand for frozen food, along with growing demand for packaged/canned fruits and vegetables, has further triggered this growth. Advancements in cold chain technologies and increasing demand from the developing nations such as India and China is further boosting global cold chain market. In addition, growth in pharmaceutical industry and introduction of new healthcare products that require storage and transportation at specific temperatures is also contributing to growth in the market.
According to “Global Cold Chain Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, global cold chain market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 11% during 2015-20. Currently, global cold chain market is fragmented, with a large number of players operating in the market. However, a number of mergers and acquisitions have been witnessed over the past decade. This trend is expected to continue over the forecast period, owing to which the market is moving towards consolidation in coming years. In terms of revenue contribution, North America captured the largest market share in 2014, and is expected to retain its dominance in global cold chain market over the next five years. Major players operating in the market include AmeriCold Logistics, Lineage Logistics, APL Logistics, Swire Group, Oxford Cold Storage, VersaCold, and Burris Logistics, among others. “Global Cold Chain Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects of the cold chain services market across the globe:
- Global Cold Chain Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Region, By Type, By Application, By Company
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global cold chain market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with cold chain companies and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company financial reports, annual reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Cold chain market projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period” The cold chain market is estimated to be valued at USD 189.92 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach a value of ...
The global cold chain market is anticipated to reach USD 381.68 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The expansion of trade over the years has arisen the necessity of ...
About Cold Chain A cold chain is a type of supply chain that involves the storage and transportation of temperature-sensitive goods. Thermal and refrigerated packaging methods help in the transportation ...