Table of Contents
IRL is pleased to present its updated Profile of the Asia-Pacific Paint Industry, which represents one of ten regional volumes available covering the global paints and coatings industry. The geographical scope is as follows:
- New Zealand
- South Korea
The report follows the outline below (where data is available):
- Market Summary by country for 2013 & forecasts to 2018
- Country-by-country chapters encompassing:
• Country economic background
• Local industry and main manufacturers (where available)
• Paint imports and exports
• Market overview and key trends
• Paint market data split into nine key end-use segments, with accompanying text and trends: Architectural, General Industrial, Protective, Marine, Industrial Wood, Auto OEM, Auto Refinish, Plastic and Powder
• For each end-use segment:
- Split of market data by technology type:
- UV curable
- Split of market data by chemistry type:
Data presented in the report has been gathered from a variety of secondary sources and published statistics, backed up by interviews with industry executives in the region.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Digitalization Spending to Grow Rapidly to $82.01 Billion in 2020 Research Scope In 2015, automotive industry investments in key focus areas were about $19.57 billion. Growing digitalization and advancements ...
B2B eCommerce, Uberization of Repair Services will Draw Investment and Determine Competitive Strategy Global vehicles in operation will increase significantly over the 2017–2018 period, driving new opportunities ...
OEMs Plan to Embrace Servicification Model Targeting $50 Billion Aftersales Market While 200 New Start-ups Prepare to Disrupt the Industry with Unique Platform-based Business Models The 2017 connected ...