Table of Contents
Computer-assisted coding has helped in reducing coding errors, thereby reducing healthcare costs and increasing the productivity of healthcare facilities globally. The global computer-assisted coding market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 16% to 17% during the forecast period. This market is mainly driven by regulatory compliances, growing information content in healthcare organizations, and need to increase operational accuracy and efficiency to improve quality of healthcare services offered.
Moreover, the need to resolve complex coding of ICD-10 and increasing pressure to reduce healthcare costs are further propelling the growth of this market. Various factors such as increasing consolidation in healthcare; emerging countries such as China, Brazil, and India; and technological innovations in computer-assisted coding solutions are offering significant growth opportunities for the market. However, factors such as reluctance of healthcare providers to adopt new methods and lack of awareness regarding technology advancements are restricting the growth of the market to some extent.
The global computer-assisted coding market is broadly segmented by type, mode of delivery, application, and end user. By type, the computer-assisted coding systems market is segmented into software and services. By mode of delivery, the market is segmented into web-based, cloud-based, and on-premises. On the basis of applications, the market is segmented into automated computer-assisted encoding, management reporting and analytics, and clinical code auditing. On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, academic medical centers, and others.
North America continues to account for the largest share of the computer-assisted coding systems market during the forecast period, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW. However, the APAC region is expected to witness the fastest market growth during the forecast period largely driven by increasing healthcare awareness and increase in insurance claim reimbursement, rising affordability of healthcare services, improving healthcare infrastructure, and growing number of healthcare providers in tier I and tier II cities.
The global computer-assisted coding market is consolidated in nature, with major players such as 3M Health Information Systems (U.S.), Dolbey Systems, Inc. (U.S.), OptumInsight, Inc. (U.S.), McKesson Corporation (U.S.), and Nuance Communications (U.S.). Other market players are Cerner Corporation (U.S.), Precyse Solutions LLC (U.S.), Craneware plc (U.S.), Artificial Medical Intelligence (U.S.), and TruCode (U.S.).
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for reaping a greater market share.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios offered by the top players in the computer-assisted coding market. The report analyzes the computer-assisted coding systems market by solution, mode of delivery, application, and end user, across all regions
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming trends, research and development activities, and new product launches in the computer-assisted coding market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets by solution, mode of delivery, application, end user, and geography
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of new products, growing regions, recent developments, and investments in the computer-assisted coding market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, distribution networks, manufacturing capabilities, and SWOT analysis of the leading players in the computer-assisted coding market
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Global Exploration and Production Software Market: Overview The report provides analysis of the Exploration & Production (E&P) Software market for the period 2014–2024, wherein the years from 2016 to ...
WLAN hardware to play a significant role in augmenting the growth prospects in the enterprise WLAN market This study has been done on a global level covering five regions broadly, North America, Europe, ...
Medical Image Analysis Software Market (Software Type - Integrated Software and Standalone Software; Imaging Type - 2D Imaging, 3D Imaging, and 4D Imaging; Modality - CT, MRI, PET, SPECT, Ultrasound, and ...