Table of Contents
MediPoint: Nuclear Imaging - Current and Future Players
This report examines how new technologies can emerge in the face of economic pressures that may affect the demand for nuclear imaging, and how healthcare reforms are impacting nuclear medicine. The advent of hybrid imaging has enabled PET/CT imaging to undergo explosive growth. However, this has been at the cost of an increased demand on struggling healthcare budgets. PET and SPECT imaging are well established techniques within nuclear imaging, and are the main focus of this report PET imaging uses Positron Emitting radioactive tracers with a short half life, to image metabolically active organs PET combined with CT allows precise anatomical imaging of the body, identifying diseased areas depending upon the tracer used PET/CT is most often used for cancer diagnosis PET/MRI is a new technique that was introduced to reduce patient exposure to radiation PET only systems are now generally considered obsolete, due to the superior imaging quality of PET/CT
The nuclear imaging market is a mature yet dynamic market with several players competing for market share. The competitive landscape consists of large, mid-size, and small companies that are involved in the manufacture and distribution of nuclear imaging systems. Three companies - GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, and Siemens Healthcare - dominate the market in all geographies. The remaining smaller companies are either regional companies that are struggling to compete with the multinational companies by offering general imaging equipment, or small companies producing specialist nuclear imaging systems aimed at diagnosing diseases in specific parts of the body. The major players are profiled in the upcoming section, which underlines their current product offerings and strategic initiatives.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Nuclear Imaging.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis.
- Coverage of key market players and company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Strategic assessment of the device sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors using Nuclear Imaging in clinical practice.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the Nuclear Imaging market.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This report provides diagnostic imaging industry executives with strategically significant competitor information, analysis and insight crucial to the development and implementation of effective business, ...
EU5 Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Market Outlook to 2022 Summary GlobalData’s new report, "EU5 Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Market Outlook to 2022", provides key market data on the EU5 Computed ...
Brazil Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook to 2022 - Angio Suites, Bone Densitometers, Computed Tomography (CT) Systems, Contrast Agents, Contrast Media Injectors, Mammography Equipment, Mobile C-Arms, MRI ...