Table of Contents
MediPoint: Nuclear Imaging - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
This report examines how new technologies can emerge in the face of economic pressures that may affect the demand for nuclear imaging, and how healthcare reforms are impacting nuclear medicine. The advent of hybrid imaging has enabled PET/CT imaging to undergo explosive growth. However, this has been at the cost of an increased demand on struggling healthcare budgets. PET and SPECT imaging are well established techniques within nuclear imaging, and are the main focus of this report PET imaging uses Positron Emitting radioactive tracers with a short half life, to image metabolically active organs PET combined with CT allows precise anatomical imaging of the body, identifying diseased areas depending upon the tracer used PET/CT is most often used for cancer diagnosis PET/MRI is a new technique that was introduced to reduce patient exposure to radiation PET only systems are now generally considered obsolete, due to the superior imaging quality of PET/CT
According to GlobalData’s estimates, based on reported revenues, GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare and Siemens Healthcare account for 87% of the APAC PET and SPECT nuclear imaging market. This can be attributed to product portfolio offerings within nuclear imaging and the wide geographic reach of these companies. These companies are large engineering conglomerates that are able to leverage considerable financial and engineering resources to develop and market capital-intensive premium equipment. In addition, the strong financial positions of these companies ensures that they can also grow inorganically within the segment, and remain technologically competitive. In addition, KOLs indicated that the companies’ high market share is also due to the strong support services they provide, enabling them to become the preferred vendors of most facilities.
- An overview of Nuclear Imaging, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized APAC Nuclear Imaging market revenue and future forecasts from 2011 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Nuclear Imaging
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the Nuclear Imaging sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors
Reasons to buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving APAC Nuclear Imaging market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in APAC Nuclear Imaging market through 2018.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- What’s the next big thing in APAC Nuclear Imaging market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This report provides diagnostic imaging industry executives with strategically significant competitor information, analysis and insight crucial to the development and implementation of effective business, ...
EU5 Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Market Outlook to 2022 Summary GlobalData’s new report, "EU5 Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Market Outlook to 2022", provides key market data on the EU5 Computed ...
Brazil Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook to 2022 - Angio Suites, Bone Densitometers, Computed Tomography (CT) Systems, Contrast Agents, Contrast Media Injectors, Mammography Equipment, Mobile C-Arms, MRI ...