Table of Contents
MediPoint: Nuclear Imaging - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
This report examines how new technologies can emerge in the face of economic pressures that may affect the demand for nuclear imaging, and how healthcare reforms are impacting nuclear medicine. The advent of hybrid imaging has enabled PET/CT imaging to undergo explosive growth. However, this has been at the cost of an increased demand on struggling healthcare budgets. PET and SPECT imaging are well established techniques within nuclear imaging, and are the main focus of this report PET imaging uses Positron Emitting radioactive tracers with a short half life, to image metabolically active organs PET combined with CT allows precise anatomical imaging of the body, identifying diseased areas depending upon the tracer used PET/CT is most often used for cancer diagnosis PET/MRI is a new technique that was introduced to reduce patient exposure to radiation PET only systems are now generally considered obsolete, due to the superior imaging quality of PET/CT
An early diagnosis of disease is the foundation of increasing survival rates. Single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) and positron emission tomography (PET) imaging are diagnostic imaging techniques that are widely used in a variety of disease areas including oncology, cardiovascular disease, bone disease, and infectious disease. This report provides an analysis of the nuclear imaging market, with a particular focus on SPECT and PET imaging and hybrid modalities within the 5EU (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK).
- An overview of Nuclear Imaging, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized EU Nuclear Imaging market revenue and future forecasts from 2011 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Nuclear Imaging.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the Nuclear Imaging sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors
Reasons to buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving EU Nuclear Imaging market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in EU Nuclear Imaging market through 2018.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- What’s the next big thing in EU Nuclear Imaging market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Brazil Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook to 2022 - Angio Suites, Bone Densitometers, Computed Tomography (CT) Systems, Contrast Agents, Contrast Media Injectors, Mammography Equipment, Mobile C-Arms, MRI ...
Russia Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook to 2022 - Angio Suites, Bone Densitometers, Computed Tomography (CT) Systems, Contrast Agents, Contrast Media Injectors, Mammography Equipment, Mobile C-Arms, MRI ...
South Korea Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook to 2022 - Angio Suites, Bone Densitometers, Computed Tomography (CT) Systems, Contrast Agents, Contrast Media Injectors, Mammography Equipment, Mobile C-Arms, ...