Table of Contents
MediPoint: Coronary Stents - SA Analysis and Market Forecasts
The global coronary stents market is a dynamic, double-digit market that is saturated with numerous players developing innovative technologies. Rapid advances in the field of interventional cardiology along with the development of minimally invasive techniques have greatly expanded the potential of therapeutic applications. Coronary stents including bare metal, drug-eluting, covered and bioabsorbable stents can be used to treat coronary artery disease, and optimize outcomes.
Minimally-invasive techniques such as stenting have been widely adopted in Brazil. The coronary stents market will be driven by the rising prevalence of CAD, the growing aging population, and the potential cost savings associated with DES technologies.
- An overview of Coronary Stents, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized the SA Coronary Stents market revenue and future forecasts from 2011 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Coronary Stents.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the Coronary Stents sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors
Reasons to buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving the SA Coronary Stents market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the SA Coronary Stents market through 2018.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- What’s the next big thing in the SA Coronary Stents market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Global Biodegradable Stents Market: Overview Biodegradable Stents are the third generation of stents used in the treatment of coronary artery diseases, which are completely absorbed in the body after the ...
The global coronary stent market is expected to reach USD 10.31 billion by 2021 from USD 7.16 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2016 to 2021 Major factors contributing to the growth of the global ...
Description General Report Contents - Market Analyses include: Unit Sales, ASPs, Market Value & Growth Trends - Market Drivers & Limiters for each chapter segment - Competitive Analysis for each chapte ...