Table of Contents
The PCBs market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 4% over 2015-2020. The major drivers of the PCBs market are growing demand for 3C applications (communication, computer/peripheral, and consumer electronics), advancement in PCB technologies, and increased demand of aerospace and defense products. Advancement in smart phones, touchscreen tablets, laptops and increasing demand for consumer electronics are expected to drive the PCBs market. Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global PCBs market by applications, substrate types, and regions together with PCB laminates market by regions, types, and raw materials market, and has come up with a comprehensive research report, “Global Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) Market 2015-2020: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis.” This report provides an analysis of global PCBs market, including the market trends, growth opportunities, key drivers, emerging trends, and company profiles of the leading suppliers in the market. The study also includes forecast of global PCBs market through 2020, segmented by applications, substrate types, regions, together with PCB laminates market by regions, types, and raw materials market, as follows:
The global PCBs market by application:
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial Electronics
- Automotive and Others
The global PCBs market by substrate types:
- Rigid 1-2 sided
- Standard Multilayers
- IC Substrate
- Flexible Circuits
- Rigid Flex
The global PCBs market by regions:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of World
The global PCB Laminates market by types:
The global PCB Laminates market by regions:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of World
The Global PCB laminates raw materials market by material types:
- Glass Fabric
- Epoxy Resin
- Kraft Paper
- Phenolic Resin
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that majority of the applications for the PCBs will have good growth during 2015-2020. The computer/peripheral application is expected to witness the highest growth followed by the communication applications. Nippon Mektron, Zhen Ding Technology Holding Limited, Young Poong Electronics Co., Ltd., Unimicron Technology Corp., and Samsung Electro-Mechanics are among the major suppliers of PCBs. The industry players are going for partnership and strategic alliances to deliver unique solutions and to meet the constantly changing industry demands of customers.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today’s stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of “Global Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) Market 2015-2020: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis” include:
- Market size estimates: Global printed circuit boards (PCBs) market size estimation in terms of volume (M lbs) and value ($B) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global printed circuit boards (PCBs) market trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) by regions and by segments.
- Segmentation analysis: Global printed circuit boards (PCBs) market size by various application segments such as communications, consumer electronics, computer/peripherals, military/aerospace, industrial electronics, automotive and others
- Regional analysis: Global printed circuit boards (PCBs) market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of global printed circuit boards (PCBs) market suppliers.
- Emerging applications: Emerging applications of printed circuit boards (PCBs) in global printed circuit boards (PCBs) market in various markets.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global E-Scrap and Printed Circuit Board (PCB) E-Scrap Market: Overview This report aims to provide a comprehensive strategic analysis of the global e-scrap and printed circuit board (PCB) e-scrap market ...
Flexible Printed Circuit Board (FPCB) Market (Type - Single Sided Flex Circuits, Double Sided Flex Circuits, Multi-Layer Flex Circuits, and Rigid Flex Circuits; End User - Instrumentations and Medical, ...
“Surface mount technology market expected to exhibit significant growth potential between 2017 and 2022” The surface mount technology (SMT) market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% between 2017 ...