Table of Contents
The global automotive lightweight materials market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% during 2014-2019. The major drivers of the global automotive lightweight materials market are government regulations on the fuel economy and emission controls, increasing stringent safety regulations, high vehicle production, increasing use of lightweight materials, increasing gasoline prices and fuel economy, and replacement of traditional materials.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global automotive lightweight materials market by material types in four different regions and has come up with a comprehensive research report, “Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Market 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis”. This report provides an analysis of the global automotive lightweight materials market by value and volume, including an analysis of the market trends, competitive landscapes, company profiles, emerging trends, and key drivers of market growth. The study also includes global automotive lightweight materials market forecasts through 2019, segmented by material types and regions as follows:
The global automotive lightweight materials market segmented by material types:
- Thermosetting Composites
- High Performance Polymers
The global automotive lightweight materials market by regions:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of World
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that the global automotive lightweight materials market is expected to depict high growth during 2014-2019. The aluminum materials segment is likely to remain the largest segment in the global automotive lightweight materials market by material types during the forecast period. ArcelorMittal SA, Bayer MaterialScience AG, ThyssenKrupp AG, Alcoa Inc., and Novelis Inc. are some of the suppliers of lightweight materials for various applications in the automotive industry.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today’s stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of “Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Market 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis” include:
- Market size estimates: Global automotive lightweight materials market size estimation in terms of volume (KT) and value ($B) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global automotive lightweight materials market trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) by regions and by segments.
- Segmentation analysis: Global automotive lightweight materials market size by various application segments such as AHSS, magnesium, aluminum, thermoset, PP, PA, HPP, PU and others both in terms of volume and value shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global automotive lightweight materials market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of global automotive lightweight materials suppliers.
- Emerging applications: Emerging applications of global automotive lightweight materials in various markets.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
B2B eCommerce, Uberization of Repair Services will Draw Investment and Determine Competitive Strategy Global vehicles in operation will increase significantly over the 2017–2018 period, driving new opportunities ...
Digitalization Spending to Grow Rapidly to $82.01 Billion in 2020 Research Scope In 2015, automotive industry investments in key focus areas were about $19.57 billion. Growing digitalization and advancements ...
Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Market: Overview This report analyzes and forecasts the market for Automotive Lightweight Materials at the global and regional level. The market has been forecast ...