Table of Contents
Laredo Petroleum, Company Intelligence Report
Laredo Petroleum, Inc. (Laredo) is an independent energy company in the US. It focuses on the exploration, development and acquisition of oil and liquids-rich natural gas in the US Permian Basin. The Permian Basin is one of the most prolific oil and liquids-rich natural gas regions of the US. The company is currently drilling locations in the Upper Wolfcamp, Middle Wolfcamp, Lower Wolfcamp and Cline Shales. Besides the Permian Basin, Laredo also undertakes operations in other areas within its core operating regions.
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company’s overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- SWOT: The report’s SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company’s crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company’s producing and development assets.
- Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the company’s exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
- M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the company’s recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the company’s status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Net Asset Valuation method.
- Peer Group Analysis: This section compares the company’s performance with its peer group on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related parameters.
- Financial and Operational Metrics: This section covers the company’s historical performance on several financial and operational parameters such as Production and Reserves, Reserves Replacement, Costs Incurred, Acreage, Wells, F&D Costs, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses etc.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies’ existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Triangle Petroleum Corporation (Triangle Petroleum) is an oil and gas producer that provides exploration, development and production of unconventional shale oil and natural gas resources. The company ...
Summary Al Maha Petroleum Products Marketing Company (Al Maha) is an oil and gas company that distributes petroleum products. The company supplies and distributes various petroleum products which include ...
Summary Attock Petroleum Limited (APL) is an oil and gas company that offers oil marketing services. The company provides lubricants for industries and vehicles. It offers commercial and industrial fuels, ...