Table of Contents
LINN Energy LLC, Company Intelligence Report
LINN Energy LLC (LINN Energy) is an independent oil and natural gas company. It develops and acquires oil, Natural Gas Liquids (NGL) and gas assets. Its operations are spread across the US, with prominent assets in Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, East Texas and California. In August 2014, the company had a proved and probable reserve base of 7,900 billion cubic feet equivalent (bcfe). It is headquartered in Houston, Texas. Its core development and exploration activities are categorized into seven operating regions: the Rockies, the Mid-Continent, Hugoton Basin, California, Permian Basin, Michigan and Illinois-Antrim Shale, and East Texas.
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company’s overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- SWOT: The report’s SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company’s crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company’s producing and development assets.
- Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the company’s exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
- M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the company’s recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the company’s status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Net Asset Valuation method.
- Peer Group Analysis: This section compares the company’s performance with its peer group on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related parameters.
- Financial and Operational Metrics: This section covers the company’s historical performance on several financial and operational parameters such as Production and Reserves, Reserves Replacement, Costs Incurred, Acreage, Wells, F&D Costs, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses etc.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies’ existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Gintech Energy Corporation (Gintech Energy) is a renewable energy company that develops, manufactures and markets crystalline solar cells. The company offers products that include cells and modules. ...
Summary PDC Energy, Inc. (PDC Energy) is an oil and natural gas company that offers production, development, exploration and marketing of crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids. The company also ...
Summary Leaf Clean Energy Company (Leaf Clean Energy) is a renewable energy and sustainable technology investment firm. The company offers venture and growth capital across the renewable energy industry ...