Table of Contents
End-Stage Kidney Disease (end-stage renal disease or ESRD) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015
GlobalData's clinical trial report, “End-Stage Kidney Disease (end-stage renal disease or ESRD) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the End-Stage Kidney Disease (end-stage renal disease or ESRD) clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on End-Stage Kidney Disease (end-stage renal disease or ESRD). It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating End-Stage Kidney Disease (end-stage renal disease or ESRD). This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Note*: This report requires 5 business days to complete. DelveInsight’s Polycystic kidney disease (PKD) - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2023” Reports provides an overview of the ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
The global renal medical devices & services market generated a revenue of about $XX billion in 2015 and is anticipated to grow up to $XX billion at a CAGR of XX% by 2020. Renal disease, a progressive loss ...