Table of Contents
Australia is a growing and affluent market with over 10 million taking outbound trips in 2016, an increase of 6.5% in just one year. As a country with a healthy GDP growth rate of 3.3%, this outbound market is set to remain consistent in its travel habits. Consequently Canadean expects Australians to make 12.1 million trips by 2021.
- As a nation of immigrants, Australians usually have friends and relatives scattered around the world and their travel plans often include this factor.
- This is reflected in outbound VFR trips which increased by over 2.5% in 2016, reaching 2.4 million in just one year.
Canadean's report - “Source Market Insights: Australia” provides detailed information on the Australian outbound tourism sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, expenditure, and the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
What else does this report offer?
- Detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes and values covering Australia's outbound tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as purpose of spending and top source markets.
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in the Australia's outbound tourism sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to Australia's outbound Travel and Tourism sector
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends and growth opportunities
- Direct the promotional efforts on most promising markets by identifying the key source and destination countries
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
IATA offers you the timeliest reports for airline traffic monitoring, representing the entire industry and all regions. Monthly Statistics cover traffic figures for both passenger and cargo carriers, and ...
Egypt is one of the fastest growing and most promising economy in Africa. Egypt's high growth rate in recent years was driven by high international tourist inflow, growth in trade & logistics and ICT market. ...
Malaysia Medical Tourism Market: Overview In terms of revenue, the Malaysia medical tourism market is expected to register a CAGR of 30.5% during the forecast period, 2016–2024. The primary objective ...