Table of Contents
The purpose of this report is to cover the definition, description, and forecast the global liquefied petroleum gas market. It involves a deep-dive analysis of the market segmentation, which is based on applications and sources. The report also gives deep insights into the competitive landscape of the market through a strategic analysis of the key players of the market. The liquefied petroleum gas market, in terms of sources, has been segmented into refineries, associated gases, and non-associated gases. The main applications of the market are residential/commercial, chemical, industrial, and auto gas, among others.
The liquefied petroleum gas market was valued at $236.8 million in 2014 is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2014 to 2019, to reach a market value of $288.7 million by 2019. The non-associated gases segment is estimated to grow at the fastest CAGR of 4.7% from 2014 to 2019, in the global LPG market.
The report has profiled the leading players of the market, along with the developments (new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, expansions, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) done by the companies over the past few years and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their positions in the global LPG market. Gazprom (Russia), PetroChina (China), Sinopec Ltd (China), Saudi Aramco (Saudi Arabia),and Exxon Mobile (U.S.) are among the key players engaged in this market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together provide the basic views on the competitive landscape; usage patterns; emerging and high-growth segments of the global LPG market; high-growth regions/countries and their respective regulatory policies; government initiatives; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater share in the global market. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the global liquefied petroleum gas market; usage pattern/ penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise) and purchasing data
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets, across geographies, new distribution channels, new clientele base, and different pricing policies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the liquefied petroleum gas market, along with a detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2019
- Product/ Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers’ perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
“The generator sales market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2021.” The generator sales market is projected to reach USD 24.45 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 ...
Use this report to: - Learn about the basic concepts, principles of operation, and equipment used for gas metering, gas sensing/monitoring, secondary gas flow instrumentation, and sampling. - Evaluate ...
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...