Table of Contents
GLOBAL & USA CANCER IMMUNOTHERAPY MARKET ANALYSIS TO 2020: Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs), Bispecific Monoclonal Antibodies, Cancer Vaccines, Cytokines, Interferons, Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-Cell Therapy, PD-1/PD-L1 inhibitors, Dendritic Cells, Checkpoint Inhibitors, Adopted Cell Therapy (ACT) & IDO Inhibitors
This report provides a comprehensive overview of the size of cancer immunotherapy market, the segmentation of the market, key players and the vast potential of therapies that are in clinical trials. Oncologic therapeutics cannot cure cancer and yet in 2014, the overall market for cancer therapeutics stood at about $84.3 billion. Any drug that can provide a reasonable survival of more than five years for the cancer patients can achieve a blockbuster status. Within the cancer therapeutics, the immunotherapeutic drugs have gained worldwide acceptance, because they are targeted drugs targeting only the cancer cells. Today, cancer immunotherapy drugs have captured nearly 50% of the overall oncology drugs market, generating about $41.0 billion in 2014 alone. This report describes the evolution of such a huge market in 11 chapters supported by 114 tables and 41 figures over 256 pages.
- An overview of cancer immunotherapy that includes: monoclonal antibodies, cancer vaccines and non-specific cancer immunotherapies.
- Focus on current trends in cancer immunotherapies that include: anti-PD-1 drugs, Dendritic cell vaccines, T-cell therapies and cancer vaccines.
- Insight into the challenges faced by drug developers, particularly about the success vs. failure ratios in developing cancer immunotherapy drugs.
- Descriptions about 23 cancer immunotherapeutics approved and used as targeted drugs (some of these products have already been withdrawn from the market).
- Insight into the various immunotherapeutics available for specific cancer types.
- Description and data for the prevalence of cancer types that are addressed by cancer immunotherapeutics.
- Overall global cancer therapeutics market, leading market players and the bestselling cancer drugs.
- Detailed account of the market for cancer immunotherapeutics by geography, indication, company and individual drugs.
- Profiles, marketed products and products in pipeline of 76 companies that are mostly located in the U.S. and Europe.
- Summary table to identify the category of immunotherapy drug offered by the 76 companies.
The report is supported by 155 tables & figures over 246 pages. This report is presented as follows:
The global market for cancer immunotherapy by the following sub-categories are presented:
- By Segment (Monoclonal Antibodies, Cancer Vaccines, Non-Specific Therapies, Checkpoint Inhibitors)
- By Product Segment (Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs), Bispecific Monoclonal Antibodies, Cytokines, Interferons, Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-Cell Therapy, PD-1/PD-L1 inhibitors, Dendritic Cells, Adopted Cell Therapy (ACT) & IDO Inhibitors
- By Company (e.g Amgen, Merck, Eli Lilly, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen, Genentech, Roche, Bristol Myers Squibb)
A comprehensive account of company product portfolios are provided for 78 Cancer Immunotherapy pharma and biotech companies including:
- Amgen Inc.
- Biogen Idec Inc.x
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Cellerant Therapeutics Inc.
- Celldex Therapeutics
- Eli Lilly and Co.
- EMD Serono Inc.
- Genentech Inc.
- Genmab AS
- ImmunoGen Inc.
- Immunomedics Inc.
- Janssen Biotech Inc.
- Juno Therapeutics Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Oxford BioTherapeutics Ltd.
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Roche Holdings Inc.
- Seattle Genetics Inc.
- Sorrento Therapeutics Inc.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What are the three types of cancer immunotherapies?
- What are the immunotherapies approved between 1986 and 2014?
- What are the monoclonal antibodies (MAbs) approved by FDA to treat different types of cancers?
- What are naked MAbs and how many of them have been approved by FDA?
- What are antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) and how many of them are available in the market?
- What are the common cytotoxic “warheads” used in ADCs?
- What are the important clinical assets in ADCs?
- How many bispecific MAbs are in late-stage development?
- What are the common side effects of MAbs in cancer immunotherapy?
- What are cancer vaccines and how many of them have been licensed to be marketed?
- How many cytokines have been approved for being used in cancer immunotherapy?
- What are the major checkpoint inhibitors in clinical development?
- What is the current status of anti-PD-1 drugs, dendritic cell therapies, T-cell therapies and cancer vaccines?
- What are the most valuable R&D projects in cancer immunotherapy and what would be their approximate sales revenues in 2020?
- Number of melanoma drugs approved between 1998 and 2014?
- Number of lung cancer drugs approved between 1998 and 2014?
- Number of brain cancer drugs approved between 1998 and 2014?
- What is the global market for cancer immunotherapeutics by geography, through 2020?
- What is the global market for cancer immunotherapeutics by product class such as MAbs, vaccines and non-specific immunotherapies, through 2020?
- What is the global market for cancer immunotherapeutics by indication, through 2020?
- What is the global market for MAbs by type such as naked MAbs and ADCs, through 2020?
- What are the market values for Herceptin, Avastin, Erbitux, Yervoy, Mabthera, Adectris, and Keytruda?
- What is the global market for cancer vaccines?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Frontier Pharma: Head and Neck Cancer - Immunotherapies and Signal Transduction Inhibitors Dominate First-in-Class Innovation Summary Head and neck cancer (HNC) is the sixth most common malignancy worldwide, ...
The global immunotherapy drugs market is projected to reach USD 201.52 billion by 2021 from USD 108.41 billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 13.5% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021. In this report, ...
China’s demand for Kidney Cancer Treatment Drugs has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high ...