Table of Contents
SDI's "Navy Expenditure in the UK to 2020: Market Brief" provides a top-level, category specific view of the market value of Navy expenditure in United Kingdom.
SDI's "Navy Expenditure in the UK to 2020: Market Brief", provides a top-level, quantitative view of historic and forecast expenditure of Navy sector in United Kingdom. The information in this brief draws upon SDI's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, category specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
- Features key historical figures for Navy expenditure in United Kingdom.
- Forecast statistics for Navy expenditure in United Kingdom to 2020.
- Historic and forecast value of key segments in United Kingdom defense industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify the market trends in United Kingdom by analyzing the historic and forecast Navy expenditure data.
- Use the industry sizing data to understand the current market position and the forecasts to discover where the Navy expenditure in United Kingdom is headed.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
Global Military Personal Protective Equipment Market: Overview Military personal protective equipment has become a crucial and standard element of soldier equipment. One of the major factor driving the ...
“Fiber optics gyroscope market to grow at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 and 2022” The fiber optics gyroscope market is expected to reach USD 1,037.0 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 ...