Table of Contents
China has evolved as one of the leading economies in the world in terms of GDP growth. The country has grown manifold and has emerged as the manufacturing hub across the globe. With a population of over 1.35 billion, China witnessed multi axial development within various industries for the past few years. The automotive industry, in particular, has grown at a brisk pace owing to diverse factors such as increasing disposable income, rising standard of living and automobile export demand. This, in turn, has led to the development of automobile bearings market in China. China’s vehicle fleet size grew at a rapid pace during last few years, which has further driven automobile bearing demand in the country. Ongoing development in both urban as well as rural pockets and significant improvement in road infrastructure have been driving the expansion of automobile as well as automotive bearings market. However, rising proliferation of counterfeit bearings are constantly posing a threat to the industry’s growth.
According to “China Automotive Bearings Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the market for automotive bearings in China is forecast to register a CAGR of over 16% until 2020. Rise in automobile sales, expansion of existing automobile fleet and continuously growing replacement market demand are the major factors driving growth in the market. Segment wise, passenger car automotive bearings segment is anticipated to continue its dominance in the overall automotive bearings market through the forecast period. In 2014, OEM bearing segment accounted for the lion’s share in China automobile bearings market. The OEM bearing market is anticipated to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period. “China Automotive Bearings Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects related to automotive bearings market in China:
- China Automotive Bearings Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Two-wheeler Bearings (Internal Combustion Engine and Electric), Passenger car bearings, Commercial vehicle bearings, OTR bearings and Three-wheeler bearings
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of automotive bearings market in China
- To identify on-going market trends and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, automotive bearing companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with automotive bearings manufacturers, bearing retailers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Digitalization Spending to Grow Rapidly to $82.01 Billion in 2020 Research Scope In 2015, automotive industry investments in key focus areas were about $19.57 billion. Growing digitalization and advancements ...
B2B eCommerce, Uberization of Repair Services will Draw Investment and Determine Competitive Strategy Global vehicles in operation will increase significantly over the 2017–2018 period, driving new opportunities ...
Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Market: Overview This report analyzes and forecasts the market for Automotive Lightweight Materials at the global and regional level. The market has been forecast ...