Table of Contents
Post global recession in 2009, the construction sector in North America exhibited robust growth, on account of economic recovery and infrastructural developments, thereby simultaneously driving construction vehicles market. However, the market has begun to stabilize and it is anticipated that the market will grow at a slower pace compared to growth over the last five years. Government initiatives like Build America Investment Initiative, National Infrastructure Plan (NIP), Canada's Economic Action Plan, etc., are aimed at developing the infrastructure in the region through private investments. Increasing construction activities are expected to surge the demand for construction vehicles in North America over the next five years. North America construction vehicles market has also been witnessing various technological developments, which have helped increase the effectiveness and efficiency of construction vehicles, and are expected to further drive growth in construction vehicles market in the region.
According to “North America Construction Vehicles Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, North America construction vehicles market is anticipated to reach over USD26 billion by 2020. Growth in construction industry, easy financing options, government initiatives aimed at increasing private investments in the infrastructure sector, and diverse product offerings are expected to boost North American construction vehicles market over the next five years. Global manufacturers competing in the market are increasingly investing in research and development to introduce better products and gain competitive advantage. Construction vehicle manufacturers are also increasingly starting their own rental divisions in the region to increase their revenues. “North America Construction Vehicles Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” report elaborates following aspects related to construction vehicles market in North America:
- North America Construction Vehicles Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Loaders, Excavators, Dump Trucks, Rough Terrain Lift Trucks, Dozers, Graders, Pavers, Scrapers
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of North America construction vehicles market
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, construction vehicle companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with construction vehicle manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Plasterboard market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7%” The plasterboard market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period of 2016–2021 and reach USD 23.85 billion ...
Colombia is the 4th largest economy in Latin America after Brazil, Mexico and Argentina. Population wise Colombia is 3rd largest in Latin America accounts to 47.66 million inhabitants in 2015. It is the ...
“The global concrete cooling market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2026” The global concrete cooling market was valued at USD 936.0 million in 2015 and is projected to reach USD ...