Table of Contents
This report is the result of extensive research into the pet insurance category in the UK, covering the market dynamics, outlook and competitive landscape.
It provides details of the market size and projections of gross written premium, and discusses market drivers and distribution trends.
The report also provides an overview of key competitors in the category, with details of their performance and any strategic initiatives undertaken.
• The report provides market analysis and insights into the UK pet insurance business.
• It provides a snapshot of the market size and market dynamics.
• The report discusses key drivers, claims and the outlook for the market.
• It provides analysis of distribution channels for pet insurance products.
• It also discusses key competitors, the latest deals and news in the category.
• This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the UK pet insurance market.
• It provides historical data for the report’s 2010–2014 review period and gross written premium projections for the report’s 2015–2019 forecast period.
• It provides an overview of claims, market dynamics and market drivers.
• It discusses key distribution trends, deals and news in the category.
• It profiles key pet insurers and outlines key challenges facing them.
Reasons To Buy
• Gain an understanding of the key issues in the UK pet insurance market.
• Learn about the key challenges for UK pet insurers and claims trends.
• Understand competitive landscape in terms of key underwriters and brands.
• Find out more about the key distribution channels in the category.
• Explore the latest regulatory developments, deals and news in the category.
• UK pet insurers delivered strong results in 2014.
• Claims inflation is a challenge as vet costs continue to rise.
• Pet premiums are heading towards GBP1.1 billion.
• Pet owners can arrange cover through a variety of channels.
• The market remains consolidated, but competition is growing.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...