Table of Contents
In this report, the drilling waste management market is segmented on the basis of its services, applications and countries. The drilling waste management market has been segmented into the European countries, such as Russia, Norway, U.K. and others. The market has been further segmented on the basis of services for waste management in the drilling activities, and has been split on the basis of applications (onshore & offshore).
The drilling waste management market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2014 to 2019. The market has been segmented into services which include solids control, containment & handling, and treatment & disposal. In 2014, treatment & disposal services held the largest market share of 41.8% within the European drilling waste management market, followed by solids control services.
The report has profiled the leading players of the market along with the developments (new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, expansions and partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) by the companies over the past few years and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their position in the European drilling waste management market.
The key players of this industry are Augean PLC (U.K.), TWMA (U.K.), Solitech AS (Norway), Baker Hughes Inc. (U.S.)
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging- and high-growth segments of the European drilling waste management market, high-growth countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
This report provides information with regards to established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms, and thereby gauges the pulse of the market; it in turn helps deduce the market shares.
The market strategies with regards to this market are (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment).
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the European drilling waste management market. Usage pattern/ penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise) and purchasing data.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for European drilling waste management across geographies, exploits new distribution channels, and new clientele base & different pricing policies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the European drilling waste management market. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, company share analysis of the key players forecast till 2019. Develop the business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players, thereby enhancing the bottom line of the companies in the European drilling waste management market.
- Product/ Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global medical waste management market is expected to reach USD 33.4 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The development of innovative manufacturing techniques in ...
The Global drilling waste management services market is estimated to reach USDXX billion by 2022, from $XX billion in 2015, with a CAGR of XX% during the outlook period. The drilling waste management ...
The global medical waste management market is expected to reach USD 13.3 Billion by 2020 from USD 10.3 Billion in 2015, at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2015 to 2021. Medical waste is all waste materials generated ...
Solid Waste Man...