Table of Contents
China Poised to Lead the Way in Wind Energy Generation
In comparison to the US, China’s installed wind capacity remained negligible during the early years of the 21st century, but the industry picked up pace from 2007 and saw a rapid increase in the number of wind turbine installations. In 2010, China’s installed wind capacity exceeded that of the US by about 5 Gigawatt (GW), a gap that has been widening ever since. However, despite China’s larger capacity, the US currently generates more electricity using wind energy than China, attributed to China’s slower wind speeds and inadequate grid infrastructure, which prevents it from fully accommodating the rapid increase in the number of wind turbines in remote areas.
- Wind installed capacity and generation trends in China and the US
- Factors effecting the wind power market in the two countries
- Impact of policy change on the wind market
Reasons to buy
- Understand the wind capacity and generation trends in the US and China
- Gain insight into the key factors affecting the wind power industry
- Identify policy changes and their impact on the market
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
This report provides an insight into the sector - current scenario, structure and practices In depth market scenario includes: - Market estimate for CY 16 - Geographical presence of key players - Providing ...
Alstom India forms a Joint Venture with Bharat Forge in October 2013, the Stock Prices of Alstom Indias share price went up 80% in the last 5 months and during almost the same time frame, Bharat forges ...