Table of Contents
Global Wind Turbine Operations & Maintenance Market, Update 2015 - Market Size, Major Contenders, Trends, and Analysis to 2020
“Global Wind Turbine Operations & Maintenance Market, Update 2015 - Market Size, Major Contenders, Trends, and Analysis to 2020”, the latest report from industry analysis specialist GlobalData, offers comprehensive information and analysis of the global wind turbine operations and maintenance (O&M) market.
The report provides a clear overview of and detailed insight into the global wind turbine O&M market. It explains the key drivers and challenges affecting the market and also provides data regarding historic and forecast market size, both globally and in the key wind power countries: US, Germany, Spain, UK, China and India.
The report uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Detailed historic and forecast statistics for cumulative and annual wind power installations and average turbine sizes from 2006 to 2020, globally and for each of the key countries
- Coverage of the key growth drivers and challenges related to the global wind turbine O&M market
- Coverage of O&M market size globally and for each of the countries; also, the approximate number of generators, gearboxes, and rotor blades that breakdown and require repairs is discussed
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for the wind turbine O&M market
- Maximize potential in the growth of the wind power market
- Identify key partners and business-development avenues
- Respond to competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The wind turbine composite market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.28% from 2016 to 2021, in terms of value.” The wind turbine composite market is projected to reach USD 12.17 billion by 2021, ...
The global wind turbine casting market is expected to reach USD 3.27 billion by 2025, according to a new report conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing demand for electricity in developing countries ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...