Table of Contents
Asthma continues to be a health segment that presents challenges to the caregiver community. Patient adherence with prescribing instructions and treatment protocols remains sub-optimal across all patient categories, but particularly for the young and the elderly. This has led to significant interest on the part of device and combination product providers directed toward the development easier-to-use inhalers. Because they reduce inflammation and swelling in the airways, orally inhaled corticosteroids are an indispensable tool for the treatment of asthma. The market entry of combination drug inhalers that deliver a corticosteroid and a bronchodilator from the same inhaler are providing important options for both clinicians and patients.
• Analyzes the market for corticosteroid drugs delivered via oral inhalers
• Assesses inhalation device technology for delivering corticosteroids orally, and evaluates product technology issues and evolving market factors
• Provides detailed assessments of orally inhaled corticosteroid product segments, growth prospects and market potential
• Provides market data and forecasts for orally inhaled corticosteroid drugs to 2022
• Profiles inhaled drug product market participants, their technology, product development activity, and business strategies
• Evaluates the impact of economic, technology, and regulatory factors on inhaled drug companies and their alliance partners
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global pen needles market is expected to reach a value of USD 4.8 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising prevalence of diabetes is the primary reason for the ...
The Global market for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) Market is expected to reach $XX by the end of 2020 growing at a CAGR of around XX% from 2015 to 2021. Hormone Replacement therapy is the management ...
China’s demand for Prostate Cancer Treatment Drugs has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a ...