Table of Contents
Global Online Retail industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global online retail market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key online retail market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global online retail market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 8 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global online retail sector is expected to generate total revenues of $986.7bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.9% between 2010 and 2014.
The electronics segment is expected to be the sector's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $221.9bn, equivalent to 22.5% of the sector's overall value.
The performance of the sector is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 15.7% for the five-year period 2014-2019, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $2,041.7bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global online retail market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global online retail market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global online retail market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary The “Global Online Retailing, 2014-2019” report, published by Conlumino, provides an analysis of current and forecast market data of retail sales in different category groups in online retail ...
MarketsandMarkets forecasts the global email encryption market to grow from USD 1.5 billion in 2015 to USD 4.2 billion in 2020. The email encryption market report provides a thorough analysis of the global ...
About luxury e-tailing Luxury e-tailing involves the sales of luxury items from a vendor or retailer to a customer using the online medium. With the rapidly changing market dynamics, vendors are required ...