Table of Contents
Global Online Retail industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global online retail market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global online retail market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key online retail market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global online retail market with five year forecasts
The global online retail sector had total revenues of $631.7bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.6% between 2008 and 2012.
The electronics segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $140.7bn, equivalent to 22.3% of the sector's overall value.
The performance of the sector is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 14.6% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $1,248.7bn by the end of 2017.
Your Key Questions Answered
* What was the size of the global online retail market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the global online retail market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global online retail market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global online retail market?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
Overview: Mobile commerce is exploding with solutions, applications, and services driven by emerging technologies, use cases, and business models. M-commerce is quite different from traditional e-commerce ...
Asia - Pacific region predicted to become the world's largest B2C E-Commerce market Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region on the global B2C E-Commerce market. Between 2013 and 2018 it is forecasted ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for M-Commerce in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.