Table of Contents
Global Online Retail industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global online retail market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key online retail market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global online retail market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 8 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global online retail sector is expected to generate total revenues of $986.7bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.9% between 2010 and 2014.
The electronics segment is expected to be the sector's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $221.9bn, equivalent to 22.5% of the sector's overall value.
The performance of the sector is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 15.7% for the five-year period 2014-2019, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $2,041.7bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global online retail market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global online retail market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global online retail market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
Key Findings of the Study The global online business-to-business (B2B) market is expected to reach $ x trillion by 2020, twice the estimated B2C market potential ($ x trillion). China is expected to emerge ...
About Online Retail Online retailing also known as e-tailing is the process of buying and selling various products and services over the internet or the web. Online merchants have either self-owned online ...
About Online Retail Online retailing is the process of buying and selling products and services, such as COD, card on delivery, or trial services, through the internet. In online retailing, buyers can ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.