Table of Contents
Global Online Retail industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size, value and forecast to 2019. The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global online retail market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global online retail market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key online retail market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global online retail market with five year forecasts
The global online retail sector had total revenues of $974.5bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.6% between 2010 and 2014.
The allure of cost savings, coupled with increased convenience of online retail has meant that many consumers have started to buy more goods online as opposed to through more traditional retail channels. As a result, the online retail sector is thriving.
The performance of the sector is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 16.5% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $2,090.2bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global online retail market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global online retail market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global online retail market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global online retail market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
B2B Expansion and M&A by Suppliers and Growing Participation of Traditional Players are the Key Developments This strategic market insight covers the competitive profiling of automotive eRetailers in ...
Transformative Business Models Enabling Amazon, eBay Dominance Since the introduction of eCommerce, the automotive aftermarket has been undergoing a paradigm shift, considering the market dynamics. The ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...