Table of Contents
Wind Turbine Rotor Blade Maintenance - Crucial to Realizing Full Potential
Regular blade repair and maintenance are crucial to maintaining a wind project’s profitability. A set of new blades can cost 20-25% of the total price of a turbine, but the impact of blade erosion over a plant’s life can be minimized with proactive strategies.
There were more than 700,000 blades in operation worldwide at the end of 2014, and in the same year, the number of blade repairs was estimated at 38,669. Typically, one blade in a wind turbine will require repair every five years. China was the largest blade repair market in the world in 2014 with 27% of the market share, followed by the US with 17%.
- Wind turbine rotor blade repair market
- Major markets for rotor blade repair
- Key factor leading to blade damage
- Popular leading edge protection practices followed
Reasons to buy
- Understand the growing rotor blade repair market
- Identify the major markets for rotor blade repair
- Gain insight into the leading factors responsible for rotor blade damage
- Understand the popular blade protection techniques followed
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
“The wind turbine composite market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.28% from 2016 to 2021, in terms of value.” The wind turbine composite market is projected to reach USD 12.17 billion by 2021, ...
The global wind turbine casting market is expected to reach USD 3.27 billion by 2025, according to a new report conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing demand for electricity in developing countries ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...