Table of Contents
Increasing Market Penetration of Smart Grid Systems and Electric Vehicles Will Fuel Market Growth
EMC compliance in the United States is regulated by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), which monitors radio frequency devices. This includes transmitters, receivers, and industrial scientific medical equipment. EMC-radiated and immunity-testing requirements, in compliance with international standards such as Comite International Special des Perturbations Radioelectriques (CISPR), International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), International Organization for Standardization (ISO), and Conformité Européenne (CE), are also driving the EMC testing market in North America. The segments covered in the research are EMC test equipment and EMC test services. The geographical scope is North America.
- The electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) test equipment and services market will be driven by the increasing market penetration of electric vehicles and smart grid systems in the United States.
- Advanced EMC test equipment, which can increase automation and reduce test time, is in demand.
- Prices of EMC test services are being cut down while operating costs of laboratories are increasing to meet rigorous calibration requirements as imposed by the authorities.
- The EMC test services segment is rapidly consolidating as the top participants are acquiring the smaller ones in order to serve diverse customer demands and decrease
the downtime of customer devices.
- Key market participants include Intertek, NTS, Ametek Compliance Test Solutions, Amplifier Research, and Rohde & Schwarz.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Long-range EVs with Light Batteries and More Unified Designs will Dominate This study offers key highlights from analysis of the global electric vehicle (EV) market in 2016 and identifies the upcoming ...
Global Hybrid Vehicles Market: Overview This market research study analyzes the hybrid vehicles market on global basis and provides estimates in terms of revenue (US$ Bn) from 2015 to 2024. It describes ...
Global Hybrid Cars Market: Overview Hybrid car is an eco-friendly vehicle which consists of combination of gasoline fuel and electric motor with battery pack as energy source. Conventional IC engine is ...