Table of Contents
The expansion of the global phosphatic fertilizer industry is forecast to reach 2.3% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 2.1%. Currently, superphosphates account for 91.8% of the global demand while other phosphatic fertilizers have a 8.2% of the market.
Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia and Morocco represent the largest phosphatic fertilizer markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Morocco (24.4%), United States (14.2%), Azerbaijan (12.8%), Vietnam (9.1%) and Philippines (9.0%).
The industry report package Phosphatic Fertilizer Markets in the World to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for phosphatic fertilizers in the world. Along with a global phosphatic fertilizer market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall phosphatic fertilizer market size, 2008-2019
- Phosphatic fertilizer market size by product segment, 2008-2019
- Growth rates of the overall phosphatic fertilizer market and different product segments, 2008-2019
- Shares of different product segments of the overall phosphatic fertilizer market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall phosphatic fertilizer market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Other phosphatic fertilizers
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the phosphatic fertilizer market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the phosphatic fertilizer market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the phosphatic fertilizer market in the world to 2019
- Track industry development and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Global nitrogenous fertilizers market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.33%” The nitrogenous fertilizers market is projected to reach a value of USD 127.0 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 2.33% from ...
Global market for micronutrient fertilizers is expected to reach a market value of $5374.4 million by 2020 from an estimated $3625 million in 2015 with an annual compound growth rate of 8.2% during 2015-2020. ...
The Global Agricultural Micronutrients Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 8.9% over the next decade to reach approximately $15.5 billion by 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market ...