Table of Contents
- Destination Market Insights; Sri Lanka provides an overview of the tourism market in Sri Lanka; analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides an outline of the number of tourists visiting Sri Lanka, the main source markets, spending habits, airlines, attractions, hotel development, and risk & opportunities
- Sri Lanka's tourism industry has been expanding at an exceptional pace, but future growth could be challenged by an overcrowded airport and negative criticism surrounding Sri Lanka's mass tourism development
- Sri Lanka's tourism industry has flourished sincethe civil war ended in 2009, with international arrivals increasing from 0.7 million visitors in 2010 to 1.5million visitors in 2014
- Although the Sri Lankan government is trying to move away from low cost tourism, the country is still seen as a paradise for budget travelers, with spending per trip in decline since 2012 and now standing at US$1332.8
- India has been the main source market for Sri Lanka, although China has shown the fastest growth and will overtake the UK's second place in 2015. However, Sri Lanka is expected to see fewertourists coming from another source market, Russia, due to the fall of the Russian ruble
- The report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Tourist data covering the Sri Lankantourism sector
- Detailed analysis of key trends, main destination markets, hotels, and airlines
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using market data related to the tourism sector in Sri Lanka
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in Sri Lanka, along with risks and opportunities for the region
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Growing demand for real-time optimized guest experience management is expected to drive the growth of the smart hospitality market” The smart hospitality market is expected to grow from USD 5.74 billion ...
Luxury Hotels Provide Travelers And Tourists With High-End Lodging Experience Including Facilities Such As Discreet Check-In & Check-Out, Heated & Fresh Water Swimming Pool (Private Swimming Pools Offered ...
The Global Budget Hotels Market to 2020 Summary Global budget hotel market industry grew in 2015 due to demand for affordable accommodation, with an increase in the middle-class population in Asia-Pacific ...
United Arab Emi...