Table of Contents
Growing Need for Improved Material Characterization and Manufacturing Efficiency will Drive Investments
The research service provides an in-depth analysis of the global analytical X-ray instrumentation market. The market is segmented into X-ray diffractometer (XRF), energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence (ED XRF), and wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence (WD XRF). The study provides market revenue, trends, competitive landscape, market share, regional and end user analyses, and future opportunities. Moreover, it explores market opportunities in key sectors such as pharmaceutical, environment, chemicals, semiconductor, scientific research, industrial, academics, and metals. The study period is from 2011 through 2019 with 2014 as the base year.
- Manufacturers in developed economies have been at the forefront of adopting the latest products for streamlining production and quality inspection processes and improving their overall efficiency. Analytical X-ray instrumentation enables end users to reduce production and inspection time.
- In the recent years, with increasing globalization, manufacturers in emerging markets have begun to acknowledge the need for incorporating analytical X-ray instrumentation in their manufacturing and inspection processes.
- The market’s major end users are industries such as scientific research, chemical, semiconductor, and environment.
- The competitive landscape of the market is dominated by major equipment vendors with well-defined product suites for different end-user industries.
- Over the recent years, the global analytical X-ray instrumentation market has been dominated by leading companies such as PANalytical B.V., Bruker, Rigaku, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and AMETEK, Inc. Research indicates that their domination is likely to continue.
- Adoption of portable and online X-ray instrumentation has increased over the recent years. This is primarily because the equipment can be operated on the production floor and due to their ease of use.
- Analytical X-ray instrumentation vendors aggressively continue to build indirect channel partners to promote their products and increase their market presence and reduce marketing expenditure.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This new 75-country survey from VPGMarketResearch.com provides granular data and analysis not available from any other published source. The survey is designed to help current suppliers and potential market ...
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides granular analysis of the Europe diagnostic testing market, including Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, ...
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides granular analysis of the Asia-Pacific diagnostic testing market, including Australia, Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, ...