Table of Contents
Automotive industry is one of the main pillars of industrial development in India. India is the seventh largest vehicle producer in the world, with an average annual production of more than 20 million vehicles in 2014. India is also the third largest automotive market in Asia, after Japan and China. At present, almost all major global automobile manufacturers are operating in India. Rising sales of passenger cars, two wheelers, commercial vehicles, three-wheelers and off-the road (OTR) vehicles in the country, have established the country as one of the leading brake friction markets as well. India offers great potential for growth in automotive and allied sectors as the country’s motorization rate is still lower compared to developed economies, which is consequently creating opportunities for brake pads, shoes, and linings manufacturers and suppliers.
According to “India Brake Pads, Shoes, and Linings Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the market for automotive brake pads, shoes, and linings in the country is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 11% through 2020. Increase in automotive production and sales, expanding automobile fleet, and continuously rising aftermarket demand are the major market drivers. Two-wheeler automotive brake pads & shoes segment is anticipated to maintain dominance in the overall automotive brake friction market till 2020. India brake pads, shoes, and linings market is highly fragmented and dominated by the unorganized sector. The unorganized sector is substantially larger than other suppliers and primarily caters to the demand for replacement brake pads, shoes, and linings in the country. “India Brake Pads, Shoes, and Linings Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects:
- India Brake Pads, Shoes, and Linings Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger cars, Two-wheelers, Commercial Vehicles, Three-Wheelers & OTR Vehicles
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of brake pads, shoes, and linings market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturing companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with brake pads, shoes, and linings manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Growing vehicle sales and parc is expected to fuel the automotive aftermarket for top 10 components The automotive aftermarket for top 10 components is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.75%, to reach a ...
The automotive electric power assisted steering system market (EPS) is expected to account for $22.8 billion and grow at a CAGR of 13.28% till 2020. The market would be dominated by the European countries ...
Demand for reducing fuel consumption and logistical benefits drove the automobile manufacturers to shift from the age old hydraulic power steering systems, which has become obsolete due to high fuel consumption, ...