Table of Contents
Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) is a plastic polymer produced by reacting two raw materials, Purified Terephthalic Acid (PTA) & Monoethylene Glycol (MEG); whereas Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) is manufactured from PTA and BDO (1, 4-butanediol). PET & PBT resins demand in China has been witnessing robust growth over the last five years, owing to large market potential and increasing usage in end user industries such as packaging films/sheets, bottling, and electronic and automotive components. Increase in demand for PET resins is primarily driven by the replacement of traditional packaging materials like glass, aluminum, paper and metal, coupled with continuing growth in FMCG sector. The demand for PBT resins is growing on account of its increasing use in manufacturing electronic and automobile components.
According to “China PET & PBT Resins Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, PET & PBT resins market in China is projected to cross USD11.6 billion by 2020. East China provinces such as Shanghai, Anhui, Fujian, Jiangsu, Jiangxi, etc. account for the largest demand for PET and PBT resins in the country. Jiangsu Sanfangxiang Group Co., Ltd. is the largest PET resin manufacturer operating in China, followed by China Resources Packaging Materials Co., Ltd. and Sinopec Yizheng Chemical Fibre Company Limited. Few of the major PBT resin playersin China include Xinjiang Blue Ridge Tunhe Polyester Co. Ltd, China National BlueStar (Group) Co, Ltd., BASF, SABIC and Jiangsu Heshili New Material Co., Ltd. “China PET & PBT Resins Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects related to PET & PBT resins market in China:
- China PET & PBT Resin Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Regional & Segmental Analysis
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of PET & PBT Resins in China.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years.
- To help industry consultants, resin manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies.
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with PET and PBT resins manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Waterbased Coating Market: Overview Water-based coatings are a type of coating which use water as a solvent. Water is employed as a dispersal agent for resins to make them eco-friendly and easy ...
“Global phenolic resin market projected to register a CAGR of 5.8%” The global phenolic resin market is projected to reach USD 15.01 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2016 to 2021. The growth ...
“The global unsaturated polyester resins market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.78% from 2016 to 2021” The global Unsaturated Polyester Resins (UPR) market is projected to reach USD 12.15 billion ...