Table of Contents
France is one of the major food and beverage markets in Europe, characterized by varied food habits. Over the last decade, the country has witnessed a significant increase in sale of packaged foods and ready-to-eat meals, which in turn, has increased demand for food additives in France. Major types of food additives used in packaged foods include colorants, flavors & flavor enhancers, preservatives, emulsifiers and sweeteners. These food additives are added to improve appearance, texture, longevity and quality of food products. Consequently, food additives find a plethora of applications in beverages, bakery, confectionary, dairy and meat & poultry products. Major factors influencing France food additives market include rising working class population, growing living standards of consumers and burgeoning demand for organic and natural food products.
According to “France Food Additives Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the food additives market in France is projected to register a CAGR of over 4% during 2015-20. Increasing consumption of processed and packaged meals, beverages, savory snacks and cereals among French consumers is expected to be the key market driver for food additives market through the forecast period. Besides snacks and packaged foods, use of additives is likely to grow in soft drinks, over the next five years. The competitive landscape for France food additives market is not dominated by a single player; while Givaudan dominates flavors and flavor enhancers segment, Ajinomoto France is the largest player in the sweeteners segment. “France Food Additives Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects of food additives market in France:
- France Food Additives Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Flavors & Flavor Enhancers, Sweeteners, Colorants, Emulsifiers, Preservatives
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trend & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of food additives market in France
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, food additive manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players.
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with food additive manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The clean label ingredients market projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.60%” The clean label ingredients market is projected to reach 47.10 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 6.60% from 2016. The market is ...
The global microencapsulation market is expected to reach USD 17.94 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The ability of the technology to allow incorporation of minerals, ...
The global flavors and fragrance market is expected to reach USD 28.65 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Flavors & fragrances provide lasting sensory impressions, ...