Table of Contents
Access Control Systems market in Saudi Arabia mainly comprises of access cards, biometrics based systems and controllers. The access control systems market in the country is demonstrating signs of growth, owing to increasing government expenditure on security infrastructure in response to rising crime rate, fraudulence and terrorist attacks. Access control systems are being increasingly deployed across various verticals such as government, banking, and transportation in Saudi Arabia. At present, major players operating in the country’s access control systems market include Bosch Security Systems, Johnson Controls, Siemens, Honeywell, Genetec, NEC Corporation, Nedap, IrisGuard, 3M Cogentand Cisco Systems.
According to “Saudi Arabia Access Control Systems Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the Kingdom’s access control systems market is forecast to reach around USD1.2 billion by 2020. Government is continuously investing in large security projects, and consequently, the country’s public sector has emerged as a rapidly growing end-use segment for access control systems in Saudi Arabia. Some of the other end-use industries propelling growth of advanced security systems include BFSI, transportation and oil & gas. Increasing security infrastructure spending coupled with growing incidences of criminal activities are expected to drive the country’s access control systems market during the forecast period. “Saudi Arabia Access Control Systems Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects of access control systems market in Saudi Arabia:
- Saudi Arabia Access Control Systems Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Access Cards & Biometrics
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of access control systems market in Saudi Arabia
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years.
- To help industry consultants, product manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with access control systems providers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The overall security solutions market was valued at USD 206.69 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 372.90 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 10.16% from 2017. The major factors driving the growth ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Airport Security Equipment in US$ Thousand by the following Product Segments: Explosives Detection, X-ray & Infrared Equipment, Metal Detectors, Perimete ...
The Global Access Control market is expected to increase to USD XX.XX billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 9.87% over the period 2017-2022. Access Control is any mechanism by which a system allows or repeals the ...