Table of Contents
DelveInsight’s pharmaceuticals report, “Lunesta- Drug Insights, 2015” highlights the Lunesta marketed details and the Global API Manufacturers details across the globe along with the location. The report covers the Global Market Assessment of the “Lunesta covering the total sales estimation for the countries in which the drug is approved and also provides the Lunestasales performance during the forecast period (2012-2016). DelveInsight’s Report has also covered the detailed clinical assessment of the “Lunesta, detailed patents information and market exclusivity data, route of synthesis, competitive landscape, and generic players. In addition to this, DelveInsight’s Report is also providing the SWOT analysis for the Lunesta.
DelveInsight’s pharmaceuticals report is built using data and information sourced from DelveInsight proprietary databases, primary and secondary research using Company’s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from company and industry-specific third party sources, put together with in-house analysis, by DelveInsight team of industry experts.
Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Magazines, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to available databases.
Please note:This report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 3 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible. Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated drug.
- A review of the Lunesta based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Coverage of the Marketed data of the Lunesta on the basis of MOA, target, dosage, route of administration, molecule type, strength, Chemical type and ATC Classification
- Coverage of the United States Drug Master File (US DMF), Active Substance Master File/EU DMF and API Manufactures in China & India for Lunesta with location details
- Patent Expiry Timeline and Exclusivity Details
- Route of Synthesis of the API
- Global Forecasted Sales Figure from 2012-2016
- Qualitative and quantitative assessment of market space
- SWOT Analysis
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate the marketing status and exclusivity details of Lunesta to exploit opportunities for generic drug development opportunities.
- Design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage by identifying the key patent expiry details and exclusivity with respect to Lunesta.
- API intelligence over Lunesta and gaining primary intelligence over Active Ingredients manufacturers across the globe.
- Understanding the chemical route of synthesis ofLunesta.
- Uncovering opportunities in the rapidly growing the US market
- Stay ahead of competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of the drug’s performance
- Obtain sales forecast for currently marketed drug for 2012-2016
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 3 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Specialty Silica Market: Overview Specialty silica is silicon dioxide, which is majorly available in the form of quartz in nature. The five basic type of specialty silicas available in the market ...
Global Isononyl Acrylate Market: Overview Isononyl acrylate is a specialty type of acrylate, which is obtained by the reaction of acrylic acid and isononyl alcohol. Laboratory practices have concluded ...
Polyetheretherketone (PEEK) is used in several challenging applications that require outstanding physical and chemical material properties. The polymer has properties similar to other high-performance ...