Table of Contents
Toys and Games in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the toys and games market in Brazil
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the toys and games market in Brazil
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys and games market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil toys and games market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Brazil toys and games market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Brazil toys and games market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Brazil toys and games market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil toys and games market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Brazil's toys and games market in relation to its regional counterparts?
The toys and games market includes retail sales of action figures, activity toys, dolls, games, infant and baby toys, miniature models, plush toys, puzzles, ride-on model toys, and toy vehicles. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The Brazilian toys and games market had total revenues of $2,930.8m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7% between 2011 and 2015.
Other specialist retailers accounted for the largest proportion of sales in the Brazilian toys and games market in 2015. Sales through this channel generated $1,438.7m, equivalent to 49.1% of the market's overall value.
The third largest toy fair in the world and the largest in Latin America is held in Brazil annually. ABRIN, as it is known, happens once a year in the country and helps to drive growth and interest in this market.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
China’s demand for Toys and Games has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth ...
About Animation Collectibles Animation collectibles include licensed merchandise as well as animation toys with characters and properties from feature films and television shows. The merchandise industry, ...
About Toys and Games Toys and games are used for the amusement and entertainment of children. Activity toys such as building sets, dolls, puzzles such as jigsaw puzzles, and card games help children enhance ...