Table of Contents
Chemicals in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the chemicals market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the chemicals market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key chemicals market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China chemicals market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China chemicals market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the China chemicals market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the China chemicals market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China chemicals market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up China's chemicals market?
The chemicals market consists of speciality chemicals, commodity chemicals, agricultural chemicals, and other chemicals (which includes products such as pharmaceutical chemicals). Market values are taken at producer selling price (PSP). Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The Chinese chemicals market is expected to generate total revenues of $1,627.9bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7% between 2012 and 2016.
As is the case across the globe, commodity chemicals dominate the Chinese market. These chemicals tend to be produced in bulk at low cost, which suits the rapid expansion of the Chinese market and the relative lack of technology and expertise.
The commodity chemicals segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $1,040.8bn, equivalent to 63.9% of the market's overall value.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global catalysts in petroleum refining, chemicals, and polymer synthesis market was valued at USD XX.XX in 2015 and is projected to reach USD XX.XX by 2020, at a CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast ...
China’s demand for Catalysts has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which ...
Asia-Pacific is one of the fastest growing markets in the world with investments flooding from all around the world. This has put enormous pressure on the oil and gas sector to produce more. The production ...